We plan to unplug by the campfire, cook some tasty chard food and chat about ideas for decluttering our digital lives.
We'll set up at 5pm and spend a few hours playing some beach games, hanging out by the campfire, and cooking some grub. Afterward, we’ll spend an hour or so chatting about how to 'Marie Kondo' the crap out of all the technology we use. Feel free to drop by at any time during the evening and bring Mom if you'd like!
Food for thought:
Conversation ideas below. Feel free to post others in the comments.
- Why our screens make us less happy | Adam Alter: https://bit.ly/2OeIXZd
- A funny look at the unintended consequences of technology | Chuck Nice: https://bit.ly/2VDZ4pN
- KonMari your digital life — a comprehensive guide: https://bit.ly/2IWdlIv
- Want a Healthier Relationship With Technology in 2019?: https://bit.ly/2GQQr5f
- Digital Declutter - Cal Newport: https://bit.ly/2JvFNR7
Food for campfire:
Please bring anything you'd like to cook over the campfire. (Skewers and S'mores will be provided). And if you're feeling ambitious, here are a few campfire recipe ideas: https://bit.ly/2ISmukL
What else to bring:
- If you can hack it, feel free to bring $5 to help cover the cost of firewood and other supplies
- Warm clothes and blanket (Ocean Beach can get very cold after sunset)
- Camping chair or blanket to sit on
By using IRL, you accept our