We play standard PARTNERS Euchre consisting of 6 games, each played to 10 points. YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE A PARTNER!
* The entry fee is $5.00 per person with prizes for up to 3 places (depending on number of participants). Placements are determined by number of wins per team, followed by number of points obtained per team. THIS IS PARTNERS EUCHRE. BRING YOUR OWN PARTNER!!
* We start at 7 PM sharp. Please arrive by 6:45 PM to sign in. BRING YOUR PARTNER! If you don't have a partner, contact Amy (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 1PM on Wednesday and she will try to find you one!! IF YOU SHOW UP WITHOUT A PARTNER there is no guarantee that you will get to play.
* On most evenings, our games are completed by 10 PM.
* We also play quarters. When you call trump and get euchred you put a quarter in the pot. At the end of the night we randomly draw a name of someone to win all the quarters...There can be A LOT of them!! Those who place in the money are not eligible to win the quarters.
* Our goal is to provide a professionally run tournament in a relaxed environment where everyone can have fun and enjoy playing cards. While euchre can be a competitive game, we focus on the social side. We do ask that you have basic knowledge of how to play euchre. The tournament is not structured for teaching.
using IRL, you accept our