"Often people are afraid to follow their inner guidance. It sounds like such a foolish thing to do, especially if they have to face people and explain why they are doing what they are doing. One of the very strong pressures in a seeker's life is the social consciousness: What will people think? What will people say?" - Harold Klemp, The Slow Burning Love of God
* Is it possible that fear is holding you back from taking your next step closer to God?
* What are some of the basic considerations to taking the next step toward God?
* What should I expect if I decide to take that next step?
* How do I even know what the next step is?
* Does taking the next step closer to God require leaving your present religion?
At our meetup, we'll have an informal discussion on these questions and more. Come share your questions, thoughts, and personal stories!
By using IRL, you accept our